- Wifi & Other Services
- Data Retention Policies
- About Us
Blackboard Resources for Students
Blackboard is the learning management system used for the delivery of face-to-face, online, and blended courses at the Moody Bible Institute.
To access Blackboard, open a Web browser (Firefox and Chrome work best) and go to one of the following addresses:
- http://blackboard9.moody.edu. This is a direct link to the Blackboard home page.
- https://my.moody.edu. This is a link to Blackboard through the Moody portal. After you have logged in, click the “Faculty” tab (faculty) or the “Students” tab (students). Then, click the “Blackboard 9.1” link in the Academic Self Service area to access the Blackboard login page.
Blackboard Policy Guide
The Blackboard Policy Guide explains how ITS manages the use of our learning management system. Because of the ever-changing face of technology, this document will be reviewed periodically and updated when it is deemed necessary.
Helps for Students
As you use these help resources, keep the following in mind:
- You can't change your e-mail address in Blackboard; since Blackboard is official Moody business, all e-mails are sent from and received to your Moody e-mail account.
- You can't change your Blackboard password; your Blackboard password will always be the same one you use to logon to myMoody.
- We have renamed the "My Institution Page" tab to be the "My Blackboard" tab.
- The resources below come from the Blackboard help site. Moody does not license all of the Blackboard products that are available, so if you can't find something mentioned it means that either Moody hasn't licensed the product or has chosen to not make it available.